Friday, November 10, 2006

Edwin at Newberry Opera House

Last weekend I finally got to redeem my birthday present from some friends, when we all headed out to Newberry to see SC's native son, Edwin McCain, in concert. I've never seen a bad Edwin McCain show, and I've never seen a bad concert at the NOH, so I knew it would be great.

Here's the setlist, although the order might be a little bit off:

Gramercy Park Hotel
Shooting Stars
Kentucky
See off this Mountain
White Crosses
Rhythm of Life
One Thing Left to Do
Lost in America
I Could Not Ask For More
I'll Be
Radio Star
Take Me
Prayer to St. Peter

Thanks, Micky & Steph!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are most welcome! We had a great time too-of course sans the "big fall of 2006"!!!!

Ross Shealy said...

I will never walk down that street again without thinking of you...